Grilled Shrimp with Big Green Egg Spices
- 1 lb Raw shrimp
- Olive oil
- Feta cheese
- Minced garlic
- Big Green Egg “Private Blend” seasoning
- Big Green Egg “Garlic & Pepper” seasoning
- Optional Wooden Skewers (soaked)
- Peel & clean shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
- Brush shrimp with oil and sprinkle with minced garlic and seasonings to taste.
- Optionally skewer shrimp for easy grilling & serving.
- Cook shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side until shrimp turn an orange color.
- Serve on platter or skewers with parsley and lemon garnishes.