Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with Espresso Cajun Rub
Serving Size: 4
- 4 Rib-eye steaks
- 6 Tbsp Ancho chile powder
- 6 Tbsp Instant espresso powder or coffee
- 6 Tbsp Dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ground coriander
- 4-1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 4-1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 4-1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Combine chile powder, espresso, sugar, coriander, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne then rub into steaks.
- Preheat Big Green Egg to 500-600°F then grill steaks 2 minutes per side until medium rare or desired doneness is reached.