Grilled Leg of Lamb with Fresh Rosemary Rub
- 1 Leg of lamb
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Thyme (dried)
- 2 Tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper and salt in food processor (if mixture is too dry add more olive oil).
- Rinse lamb and pat dry with a towel then rub in mixture making sure entire lamb is covered.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before grilling or grill immediately.
- Preheat your Big Green Egg at 500-600°F then place lamb on the grill and cook 6 minutes per side.
- Shut down the Egg, leaving the lamb inside for 15 to 20 minutes or until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of 120°F (rare).
- Remove lamb from grill and let rest 15 minutes before serving allowing the lamb to reach medium rare before serving.